How about an upgrade from typical laser tag? Grab your friends, put on a shock vest, and test your skills. Engage in force-on-force situations against your friends, family, or coworkers in our Challenge House. Play exciting 3 on 3 games like capture the flag, hostage rescue and more!
So what is Shock Wars? A group of 6 to 10 people can play. Fast paced action consisting of 5 minute games in a 1 hour session. Choose from 5 different game modes including: Team domination, Capture the Flag, Collect the Chips, Hostage Rescue and ZOMBIES! All game play is supervised for safety and to ensure fair play.
Shock Wars takes place in our air conditioned, 2500 square ft. Challenge House. Inside you will find our 1500 sq. ft. shoot house, containing 8 furnished rooms with loads of doorways and windows. Shockwars is truly a sensory based experience. The lights and sounds are fully customizable, including low light play, music, sirens, and gunfire sounds.
Shock Wars uses advanced training equipment repurposed to deliver a truly different entertainment experience! Stress Vest technology presents a slight incentive to avoid being shot in the game. The vest, belts, and helmets you use are designed to deliver anything from a vibration to a non-lethal but memorable shock when you are hit by an opponent.
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED IN THE CHALLENGE HOUSE.
- NO PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH OTHER PLAYERS (PUNCHING, KICKING, PUSHING, ETC.)
- NO BREAKING EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE OR DOORS.
- NO SHOOTING SOMEONE EXCESSIVELY (>2X)
- ONLY REFEREES MAY ALTER STRESSVEST SETTINGS.
- IF HIT, YELL “HIT!”, RAISE ARMS ABOVE YOUR HEAD, AND MOVE QUICKLY BACK TO YOUR START POINT TO TAG BACK IN. “DEAD” PLAYERS MAY NOT INTERFERE OR TAKE PART IN THE GAME IN ANY WAY AFTER BEING HIT BUT BEFORE TAGING BACK IN.
- NO DANGEROUS ACTIONS OR MOVEMENTS (EX: JUMPING THROUGH WINDOWS)
- NO ARGUING WITH THE REFEREES. THEIR WORD IS FINAL.
- UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT WILL RESULT IN SUSPENSION OR DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE GAME.
- IF ANY INJURIES OCCUR, STOP PLAY AND NOTIFY A REFEREE IMMEDIATELY.
SHOCK WARS - UPCOMING EVENTS
When you click on an upcoming events, available events will have a link on the right-hand side to register.
In the event you need to cancel or reschedule your event or class, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescheduling an event or class:
There is no rescheduling fee if done more than 48 hours before the event or class begins.
Requests to reschedule made within 48 hours of the start of the event or class will experience a rescheduling fee of $25.
Cancelling an event or class:
There is no cancellation fee if done more than 48 hours before the event or class begins.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start of the event or class will be refunded 50% of the fee for the event or class.
Event or Class No Shows:
Participants who fail to notify OnPoint of their intentions to not attend events or classes will receive no refund on the event or class.