Frequently Asked Questions | FAQ
What hours are you open?
Our hours of operation are:
Monday – Saturday: 10 am – 8 pm*
Sunday: 11 am – 6 pm*
*No new lane assignments 1 hour before closing.
What are the age limits for the ranges?
Children as young as 8 are allowed on the range, however anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
What are the age limits for the Challenge House?
All players must be 12 years or older.
Do you have to be an OnPoint member?
No, you don’t! That said, members get unlimited range time with priority reservation up to two weeks in advance. It’s a pretty sweet deal.
What comes with a regular membership?
- Unlimited range time with priority reservations up to two weeks in advance
- Select member only discounted ammunition
- Unlimited first-time guest passes and one regular guest pass per month
- 10% Discount on courses, experiences, rentals, gunsmith services, apparel, and transfers
- Two free quick cleans per year
Do you offer family memberships?
We would love for you to bring in the family, but we do not offer family memberships. You may, however, bring members of your household like a spouse/partner and children (under 18) with you to share your lane with no more than three people per lane.
Do you offer corporate / organization memberships?
We do offer tailored programs and access based on the needs of the organizations. Please reach out to us and we can discuss a group training or access package that works for your organization.
Does my membership allow me to bring guests?
Yes, please bring as many first-time guests as you wish. You may also bring a repeat guest once a month.
How much does it cost?
Monthly memberships cost $60 a month.
Standard lane rates are $25 per hour for non-members.
Can I cancel my membership?
Yes, at any time.
Can I rent firearms?
Absolutely. We will have a curated fleet of firearms to rent, from your most common brands/models to more unique and selective brands/models.
What are the general rules?
Here’s where you can read the Range Rules.
Do you allow people to shoot reloads?
Hand-loaded ammunition is allowed in individual shooting stalls; however, only factory ammunition is permitted during training or group events.
Are there limitations around the type of ammo I can use?
We allow up to, but not including, .50 BMG caliber; however, we do not allow steel core, tracer, incendiary, and non-brass casing ammunition.
Can I draw from the holster?
Absolutely. That said, we do require all guests and members to go through our holster proficiency check. Approval is at the discretion of our staff and Range Safety Officers.
Do you allow rapid fire?
Yes, we allow controlled rapid fire consistent with your ability to maintain accuracy.
How do I qualify for the 1-Day CCH Class?
- Successful completion of the OnPoint holster certification - certified by an OnPoint instructor.
- Successful completion of the Triple Nickel - 5 rounds, in 5 seconds at 5 yards from the holster. All shots must be inside the 8" circle on an IDPA target. The shooter will get no more than two chances to complete this drill.
- Shooters wishing to pre-qual should come in prior to signing up for the course and ask to speak to an instructor. Those unable to complete the pre-qual should consider signing up for the 2-day CCH course.